Sunday, November 04, 2007

Just when I thought it couldnt get any worse.

Okay, now im really starting to get pissed off. I don't think things could possibly get any worse. I am actuly quite confident that they couldn't. What do you do, when you've hid something, no actuly, your entire life, from someone..someone who trusted you, someone who thought you were "perfect", someone who was proud of you.. and they finaly find out the truth. And im talking about the ENTIRE truth. Not just half, or a little bit...the whole damn heart broken truth. A parents worse night mare- the day they find out their child couldn't of possibly screwed up anymore then they already have. The day they find out their child is nothing but a liar, and a dissapointed, and theres nothing they can do about it. I am just pissed beyond beliefe. Like, my life could quite possibly not get any worse. I am really getting sick of all this. It just keeps coming, one thing finaly ends and another starts. I seriously hate everything about this year. I am getting as far away as possible for university its not even funny. And I could care less if I ever saw anyone again. I need a new start, new life... a new family would be nice too. Please, I can't take this anymore, get me out of here. I am quickly breaking into a million peices and knowbody knows, & i'd like to keep it that way. Uggghhh

No comments: