Sunday, November 25, 2007

The value of life; taken for granted.

Hm.. the concept of life? What is it? Do we really know? Do we really understand the value of life? Or do we take it for granted. Some people believe that you should live each moment as if it were your last, so make sure youre having a good time. But, could that be what is causeing the end of some of our lives? People who are living just to have a "goodtime". The people living their lives as if each moment were their last, could possibly just be setting themselves up for it being their last moment. Sometimes those peoples "fun" gets out of hand, and leads to serious consequences that could lead to death. Is that little bit of fun really worth your entire life? Is it really worth your chances of graduating, going to university, falling inlove and getting married, haveing a family, living on your own. Is it really worth never having the chance to prove all of those people wrong who told you that you were going to go nowhere in life, who didn't believe in you, who told you that you weren't good enough? I think people are too busy living their lives to the "fullest", to realize there is no such thing. You never know when your time is going to run up, you never know when your life is just going to shit the bed, and you especaily never know when other peoples lives may end.

I don't know, I just think people are too busy and too concerned with having fun, that they are to blind to see that they need to grow up. These people seriously need to get a hold on their own lives, stop worring about other peoples, and get there selves together. Because, sooner or later, their going to realize it, and it is going to be too late. Noone is ever garunteed more time, extra life, that last minute to tell someone your sorry or that you love them.

Lately I find myself getting to caught up in having a good time. Making sure my grade 12 year is the best yet. Doing everything without a worry in the world, because in 8 months from now I am going to have the oportunity to start over. But honestly, it is just recently making sence to me that noone even garunteed me those 8 months. But i mean, I say this everytime, that im serious, that im going to get my life together & chill out. But its not as easy as it seems. My life is a little more complicated then that. I am a little more complicated then that. The difference between me and other people is, they do this for themselves and to have fun, I do this because its all i know, and im trying to ignore everything else, and hurt other people, but hurting myself. I don't do it on purpose, it's like i'v said before, Its alot easier for me to hurt other people then it is for me to care for other people, and even care for myself. I think everything is a big joke when it comes to death and stuff, because i don't realize it really can happen. And iv just been shown it can and does happen. Although, the strange thing is, I really don't know if it bothers me. Infact, I don't think it does. Hopefuly some day I will realize I need to stop before I get out of hand. And loose the "don't give a shit" attitude i'v had goin on since I was like 12.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Laggin Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Easily Search Movies, PC Games, Music, Software & Download Them at Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat method[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known avenues to produce an income online.