Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yup.

It brings pleasure to my eyes; to see you hide behind that discise. Why do you hold onto, the things that fade away? Why do people i'v never met; seem to always know my name? Do you think its breaking my heart to see you in so much pain? Caz it's not. It's not like your going a stray, im just trying to say goodbye to yesterday. I see the pain in your eyes, of all the things your holding tight, so afraid to fall you dont even try. Your giving all you'v got just to survive. But thats the price you pay when you play around with fire. It's like your soaked with gasoline, light a match, and exspect not to bleed. If you thought this would be easy, think again. This is the way it's gonna be, up until I leave.

You cry, I laugh.
You frown, I smile.
You run, I hide.
You fall, I stand.
You break, Im not picking up the peices anymore.



Im awaiting results not every 17 year old wishes to hear. Its the kind of shit you don't mess around with. But when you'v heard it all before, and this is like the millionth time, you tend to laugh it off, because it's no surprize, and really.. laughing is all you have left to do. At first I was excited it was finaly gonna happen, and i could finaly get it over with, now im not so sure. Now it's become reality, i can't ignore it anymore. Im going to know for sure soon and im praying to god that everythings going to be okay. I can't take anymore stress on my life right now. But, you'll never know.


Why Do You Hold Onto, The Things That Fade Away?

No comments: