Monday, October 22, 2007

& when she falls; she falls so hard.

So just when things were finaly starting to look up for me (minus my new concussion), ofcourse they would go and turn it all upside down. I was finaly really happy, and had no complaints. Even the concussion for the past two weeks never got me down. I had the best weekend of my life, met the nicest person ever. And now it's all going to be taken away from me. Obv, caz that always happens. I dunno, im getting a little bit frustrated with life in general these days. I hate hate HATE school. And concussions, and people, and just pretty much everything. I don't know why this always happens to me. Its like im suck prone er something, along with accident prone.

I hate when this happens caz im not one of those people who slip up a little bit, or get a little sad or frustrated for a short period of time but doesn't let it affect the rest of my life. Im the person who holds on for so long until shes about to break, and cant take it anymore... until I finaly let go, and fall harder then the last time. I try way too much to be strong because I don't like to depend on other people to make things easier on my life. I try to conqure the world by myself, and day by day im learning more and more that I can't do that anymore.

When I was younger things use to go wrong in my life but I could just ignore it and brush it off my shoulder. Back then I could just say "someday i will look back on this and laugh". And you know what, when i look back on things from middle school and elementary school I do laugh, alot. But as I got older I realized I don't have the patience that i had 5-8 years ago. Anxiety collects over time, and eventually, you end up in gr.12..not being able to handle all the pressures life throws at you about university, friends, guys, lifestyles..etc. Stress Stress Stress.

The only thing that changes over the years are the ways in which people tend to deal with stress. They don't have the imagination they use to so instead of saying "we'll just laugh about this later", teenagers tend to turn to quick fix's..becauses thats the only way they see is out. So they waist their lives away on drugs and alcohol instead of figuring a normal more civilized way out. Like talking to someone, learning how to handle and deal with stress more easily. If only it worked that way, instead..because of life's crap, people are forced to sit back and watch their friends and people they care about, waist away to nothing as their brain gets fried or there liver fails and they end up dieing. Yes thats right, death can be a result to stress. Stress can lead to hard drugs, alcoholism or even suicide (which is less common but happens).

I don't really know what im getting at with all of this. But when will the confusion, frustration and depression end? When will people finaly grow up and realize they can't always run away from their problems. Its funny when I say "grow up" because really, i think they need to "grow down", because kids seem to be the innocent ones who don't seem to let anything bother them longer then 2 minutes. Kids today worry too much about growing up. They want to grow up too fast, so fast that they try drugs, alcohol, sex..etc, and it ends up ruining their child innocence. My advice to young people is to not grow up. Try and stay young as long as possible, it will help you in the long run. When i was little I always use to wish my life away because i wanted to be in highschool. Then i wanted my liscence... then i wanted to be in grade 12, now That i have everything I ever wanted. All i want is to be a few years younger with less things to worry about.

No comments: