Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Stresss.

So, today was interesting. I was sick all yesterday and just felt worse today. But ofcourse I have to go to school this semester because I have co-op that I can't miss. So feelin like crap as the day went on, it just kept getting better. I missed my first fieldhockey game because i was too sick to even attempt to play. Which sucked caz i love fieldhockey with my life and were coming down into the last few weeks of season. So i came home mad i had to miss my game, to the well known surprize of a conversation long seen coming. A conversation with someone I really didn't want to have a conversation with, especaily that conversation. I really didn't know what to say, because I promised I wouldn't lie to this person anymore. But it's so hard not to sometimes because I really hate to let this specific person down. Some people just can't except change, others tend to dwell in it. I am just trying to do this person a favor. I know it isn't the answer but i thought it might make things get better, not nessisairaly for me, but for that person. I dunno, things didn't exactly end the way I had planned, and I probly could of handled the situation alot better, but im under alot of stress these days and I just can't handle anything else.

No comments: