Monday, October 01, 2007

Thank You;

You showed me i can not handle everything on my own. You showed me im not as strong as i like to think i am. You showed me that it is possible to hit rock bottom, more then once in life. Your an obstical in life i thought id never overcome. A constant reminder of everything i hate, in not only the world, but myself. Because of you I now know how easy it is to hide behind a smile, to pretend everything is okay, when clearly it isnt. Because of you i realized there are some things in life just not worth getting upset over, some people in life who just aren't worth it, some situations you'd be better off staying away from, but wheres the fun in that? Life is a huge question mark, waiting to be answered. But when will it ever be answered? When will someone figure out the full meaning of life, so that there are no more questions, no more pain, no more scilent crys, trying to hide behind a smile that just isn't big enough. When will people be able to stop lying for other peoples satisfaction. Only time will tell, after all..isn't that all we have?

No comments: