Saturday, February 03, 2007

Stupid.

So, exams raped me. I was pissed. 87-Math, 83-French, 75-History, 69-Chemistry, 68-English. Bull shit I hate school. I got my report card yesterday, that was interesting. 86-Math, 80-French, 80-History, 77-Chemistry, 71-English. I swear to god english is gonna be the subject that ruins my chances of getting into university. I hate it! Friggg.

The new semester started. It's a good time. I have, Physics, Accounting, English, Math & Sociology. All sweet classes, Cailin and I sit beside eachother in 2 of them. What love that is lol. Then me n whelton sit beside eachother in 2, so thats just hilarious.

Hmm.. enough about school. Im still taking guitar lessons in which I am inlove with. It's the best thing ever!<3.. The rest of my life is good, except im super pissed at my parents right now. I don't see why they try to start stuff with me, caz I always win. Like really though, waist of their life if you ask me. This weekends stupid, I hate SJ! Someday, it will burn once again, and hopefuly nothing will be left of it. Anyways, blogs are so not what they use to be. Im not a huge fan AT ALL.

k peace.

No comments: