Thursday, August 31, 2006

So, life

So, I started this blog a few days ago, and I must say, I really enjoy righting. Wether it's about me or not, I really love to right. I could do it for hours. Well I don't know how interesting it is to some of you(if any) lol but if you don't want to read it noones forceing you to. Anyways..

Well, im incredibly board right now. I haven't really done much today. Sat in the sun, Showered, watched some TV, chatted it up on MSN,read some of the Bible, took my dog for a walk, ate some wendeys lol. Not to much of an exciting day I know. But sometimes it's just good to take a day off from all the excitement, and just rest and reflect on life, think about things. Especaily with school n such coming up. Im gonna need all the rest and reflection I can possibly get in the next 5 days to prepare me for the up comeing school year. It's going to be alot of hard work, and dedication to my school work(which I usualy don't have much of), and alot less "haveing fun" and socializing. But I guess it all pay's off in the end, when I have a good career & family(hopefuly) and im all setteled in. Then I can go back to enjoying life lol. Not that I don't now, but it will be alot less stressful when I have life figured out. Although, I really believe noone ever fully has life figured out. Let's face it, if we did, and new everything that was going to happen and everything you were going to do before you did it, life would be to easy..and we all know, life is anything but easy. Life can be good(great even), you can make your life less difficult then it has to be, with God's help you can overcome all the opsticals life throws at you, but even while you overcome these opsicals, it's never easy. Life is always a challange. But it's up to you to choose if what kind of life you want, when you've overcome your last opstical. Think about it, what kind of life do you want? An eternal one maby? Thats what I choose :) Anyways, thats another end to the thoughts of myself.

-Alyson //†//

No comments: