Monday, August 28, 2006

*Camp Medley Sr.Teen '06* //†//


Well hello everyone. This is my first post in this so bare with me. I have a number of other blogs n such but I like this kind the best so I decided to make one.

Anyways , enough about that, back to the topic.So I just got back from my 14th week of Camp Medley (since iv been growing up)the other day. I must say it's one of the most amazing place's iv ever been. It's not only fun and social but it really changes lives. I no from experience, it's a great feeling. Now this week was rather interesting, as you get older, and you attend camp it seems to get "harder". I can't really explain it, but it's like, you understand more they say each year, and you realize you need to like, change your lifestyles and stuff, and its not so hard to ignore it. Anyways back to the point, the first few days of camp the past few years is always hard tryin to adapt to everything. So ofcourse like always there was a little bit on conflict, which was really just a huge miss understanding, but in the end it was all good, and by Wednesday I was havein a blast! My councilers were really awesome girls too (Jessie.C&Jessie.J) ,even if they dont know it, I believe they made some difference in some girls lives, & also my own. Medley's Hut was an awesome cabin and I met some pretty cool girls there, although I went with half of them and new them long before camp lol. Also, Krissy & Marie-Helene came up and I got to visit with them which was awesome because there also amazing peoeple and have both helped me through so much over the past year or 2.Anyways, Another summer's come and gone, another camp medley await comes to an end, now I can only wait for my LIT e-mail in spring! Yay:)
-Alyson //†//

1 comment:

Marie-Hélène said...

Hey Allie! Wow girl I am so amazed by what you're writing in your blog. Honestly it brought me to tears to read what God's been teaching you and to see the place He has in your life. I praise God for what He's done in your life and I pray that He would continue changing you bit by bit.
You go girl!!!
I love you!