Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Heaven

Okay, so this has been bothering me for a few days now. I heard someone say, I think if your a good person in general and your nice to everyone you get into Heaven, you dont need to believe in God and go to church to get into heaven.
For everyone who believes this, can I just ask you something? Why would you want to go to Heaven if you dont believe in god? Heaven is God, they gateway to Heaven is Jesus. God is the reasoning for Heaven, he created a place so that those who serve him could be rewarded in the end. Why on earth would you want to go to a place that was created by someone you don't believe even exsist? It's like saying you want to go to disney world, but you don't believe Walt Disney was ever born. Then who else's ideas created such a place? (thats not the best compairison, because nothign can be compairs to God & Heaven) But seriousely? People wait their whole lives to meet the Lord face to face, they dont just go to heaven for a good time?

I dont no, Thats just me. But seriously, if someone would like to explain that to me, please feel free to.

-Alyson //†//

2 comments:

Karen said...

nicely put Alyson, that is also something to bothers me as well.

Anonymous said...

The only way into heaven is through Jesus Christ.
Jesus said "I am the way and the thruth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
That's the only way to heaven.
So I agree with Karen, well put.