Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Early Mourning

Last Years Oreintation "2005"



Well today I had to get up at like 9 for an Orentation at 10. Which was really stupid caz it was for about 10 minits, we got a T-Shirt, n that was pretty well all we did. Them Hannah Alex & I just chilled uptown fer like an hour, So I deffinitly could of stayed in bed. I realized today I am So not ready for school, I got sick just thinking about taking the bus every mourning, then I got sick again when I was actuly in the school, lol and the fact of wakeing up ealier sucks. I did it for a week at camp, but atleast I like camp, I hate school. Oh well, lol I guess I'll have to get over it. Anyways, on a better note, I was talking to the most amazing guy the other day. He's pretty awesome, it's nice to have a guy friend to talk to about stuff because most of the guys I know are like "whats up" and thats about it. Anyways, god's been pretty good to me so far, its pretty sweet, lifes really good the past couple of months (minus the concusion and all the pain iv been in lol) anyways, its really nice out today, like plus 25­ and sunny, which is a switch. Anyways, enough about pointless stuff
Have a good day!
-Alyson //†//

No comments: