Monday, December 04, 2006

Hmm... :)

So, I use to really enjoy writing in this, and when I was bored, it didn't take to much time for me to come up with something to write about. But now, no matter how hard I try, I can't write anything. Iv lost my talent lol. Damnit. Oh well, Im sure I have better talents hidden somewhere under this thick skin. When I decide to reveal them, i'll let you know.

Mmm..Anyways, So life is just so over whelming these days. So much stuff going on. It's a good time though im enjoying it. I just don't even know where to begin with my life. Like jeeze.

It started snowing today, how delightful [lol yeah right, I hate winter so much]. I enjoy presents & no school though. :)

Hmm.. yeah so I guess theres seriously nothing to write about. Wow, my life is just THAT good that I can't complain in here like I usualy do. haha, well I sapose that's a good thing. Im not gonna complain that my lifes too good to complain about.
I have a academic exellence award thingy tomorrow night, so they'll probly be some pics up from that in the up coming week. Other then that, im just prayin for the weekend to get here faster.

No comments: