Thursday, June 28, 2007

LIT

Hey people, okay so, this summer so far has been pretty good. Its only been about 2 weeks and iv already been through more then i can handle. But its good, its teaching me alot about life. For instence, this summer has taught me to forgive, and also that sometimes stress can build up inside you for so long, so much, that eventually you'll brust and do things that, you may not regret, but after wonder if it was worth it. And the hard part to wondering is that, you may realize it was worth it, but you no you shouldn't result tho those types of situations. I don't know, life is a strange thing.

Anyways, in a couple days im going to Camp Medley to be an LIT. I don't exactly know how i feel about this, I know i should feel excited and happy, but instead im kinda scared and really stressed out. I don't know if im ready to take responsibility for other childrens faith, if i don't even have my own figured out. Hopefuly it works out to my advantage, and teaches me some things about mylife I never knew. Im going into the next 2 weeks with no exspectations, therefore i wont be let down if they are not fufilled. I think it should be good though, hopefuly. Im just extremly stressed out to the max at the moment about it. So wish me luck!

No comments: